- Protecting the login page and preventing brute force attacks, customize the login page URL and even the page’s interaction.
- Weekly website lock down feature and unwanted ban users or hackers using IP and username.
- Periodic updates and changes for login URL to secure website. When hackers know the direct URL of our login page, they can try to brute force their way in. They attempt to log in with their GWDb (Guess Work Database, i.e. a database of guessed usernames and passwords; e.g. username: admin and password: p@ssword … with millions of such combinations).
- Periodic updates and changes for admin and other main user passwords.
- Review website audit logs reports.Protect the wp-admin directory. The wp-admin directory is the heart of any WordPress website. Therefore, if this part of your site gets breached, then the entire site can get damaged.
- Monitor database and site files. update database table prefix.Periodic full site and server backup.
- Protect the wp-config.php file The wp-config.php file holds crucial information about website installation, and it’s the most important file in the site’s root directory. Protecting it means securing the core of the website.
- Periodic updates under monitor from themes and plugins are essential ingredients for any WordPress website. Unfortunately, they can also pose serious security threats. The aptly named backdoor vulnerability provides hackers with hidden passages bypassing security encryption to gain access to WordPress websites via abnormal methods. Once exploited, backdoors enable hackers to wreak havoc on hosting servers with cross-site contamination attacks – compromising multiple sites hosted on the same server. backdoors continue to be one of the many post-hack actions attackers take, with 71% of the infected sites having some form of backdoor injections.
Reference your Contents by links
When it comes to building your website, there are many steps you need. However, what is good if you have a website without anybody seeing it? Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plays a big role for your website by spreading your words organically. Here is one simple...